Yesterday felt like Friday so bad it made my head hurt. Thank goodness we made it to today. It was a close call.
- I’ve worn skirts twice this week! That’s a 100% increase over the past several weeks. Warmer weather, can you please stick around? PS- we are still totally sure that the first “crazy hot” weekend of the year will be our moving weekend.
- Speaking of the move, I’ve had to (sometimes literally) sit on my hands to avoid getting ready. It’s really too early to begin doing anything (when you live in a one bedroom apartment, you use most of what you own on a daily basis so packing more than a couple days in advance is problematic) but I’m absolutely itching to get started. I have this belief that if I can just start early enough, maybe instead of being stressful this move will be all unicorns and rainbows. I think I might just have to come to terms with the fact that all moves are stressful. Always.
- On the upside, I’ve been really into weight workouts lately, and considering it’s been like 3 weeks since I started doing them regularly, I’m probably totally jacked right now. I might not have to hire movers after all.
I’ve been loving these three in particular:
- We went to my littlest sister’s dance recital Wednesday night, and I was blown away. First of all, how did this tiny baby manage to turn into an almost teenager overnight? Seriously? Secondly, how is it even possible that she has more grace in her little finger than I have in my whole body? I mean, really.
- I want to go to the zoo. This has nothing to do with anything except I saw a picture of a giraffe the other day, and I realized it’s been way too long since I saw some genuine, non-feline wildlife.
- I ordered these awesome housewarming invitations off Etsy weeks ago and finally got them printed and shipped yesterday. They are so, so great. I cannot wait to send them out!
- We going to a post-marriage wedding in a baseball stadium this weekend. We’ve been to quite a few weddings in the last couple years and no two have even been remotely alike. It’s been so interesting to see everyone’s unique personalities shine through in the way they get married. It’s been a reminder that there is no right way or wrong way. If it makes you happy, just do it.